Typically, in-app purchases are non-refundable, however if you accidentally made a purchase, you should reach out to your appstore if you want a refund. They should be able to help you based on their specific policies.
Apple does not give developers any ability to process refunds for Apple App Store purchases. Currently, a refund request must be submitted to Apple within 60 days for them to consider it.
To request a refund from Apple, follow these steps:
- Go to https://getsupport.apple.com/.
- Select "Billing & Subscriptions"
- Select "Subscriptions & Purchases"
- Select "Request a refund."
- At this point, you will need to sign into your Apple iTunes account at this time.
- Select "Report a Problem" next to the Galatea subscription purchase.
- Select "I'd like to request a refund" from the drop-down
- Describe the problem before selecting "Submit."
Here at Inkitt, we do not have access to the App Store's subscription or billing details and cannot cancel or refund the purchases. You do need to work with Apple for all requests.
You can request a refund for a points purchase through Google Play Store's refund request workflow. For a refund to be considered by Google Play, it needs to be requested within 48 hours of their initial purchase. To do that, follow these steps:
- Visit the Play Store refund workflow website
- Follow their workflow to submit your request
- If they cannot find your purchase, check to make sure you are signed into the correct Google account
Galatea does not issue point refunds from Google Play, due to the points being consumable within the app, and being eligible for use on multiple stories.